- www.co.itasca.mn.us - Itasca County Office Webpage offers ways to get connected to services within Itasca County.
- www.grandrapids.govoffice.com - City of Grand Rapids Webpage offers ways to get connected to services within the City of Grand Rapids.
- www.kootasca.org - Kootasca Community Action offers several different ways to provide assistance to individuals who may be struggling within Itasca County.
- www.gracehousemn.org - GRACE House provides care, concern and assistance to homeless families and individuals in Itasca County.
- www.northlandcounseling.org - Northland Counseling Center offers mental health services and classes to individuals suffering from mental health issues.
- www.itascahabitat.org/mn - Habitat for Humanity offers housing opportunities for those who qualify.
- www.rethinkhousing.org - ReThink is a national public awareness campaign that celebrates the benefits that public housing communities offer the greater community.
- www.ag.state.mn.us - Tenants and Landlords can find information on their rights and responsibilities at the Minnesota Attorney General's Office.
- www.mnnahro.com - Minnesota Chapter of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials (NAHRO) serves the state's housing and community development needs.