Bridges Waiting List - How to Apply
To Receive an Application
Please select ONE of the following options:
- Stop by the ICHRA Offices, 102 NE Third Avenue, Suite 160, Grand Rapids, MN to pick up an application. (See below for returning the application)
- Call Megan Hilback at Northland Counseling Center to pick up an application or to make an appointment to receive assistance with completing the application. She may be reached at 218-244-0474.
- The waiting list is currently open and applications are being accepted.
When You Receive Your Application
- Answer all questions on the application and attached forms.
- Answer all questions completely and accurately.
- Have all household members age 18 and older sign and date the application.
- The forms must be returned to:
Megan Hilback, Northland Counseling Center
215 SE 2nd Ave
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
- Incomplete or unsigned forms cannot be placed on the waiting list.
While You Wait
- Your name will be entered onto the Bridges waiting list.
- You will receive a letter telling you approximately how long you must wait for an eligibility interview. Waiting time is determined by the date and time of the application and residence/homelessness status.
- You must report any changes of address to ICHRA.
- You can check your status on the waiting list after you have received the letter informing you of waiting list placement. To do this you must call: 218-326-7978 ext 0, and leave your name and return phone number.